Friday, July 11, 2008

Toronto - the city of yarn and honey.

I am in Toronto and I have big plans for the weekend, specially for tomorrow: I will be having a yarn-storethon. We (my sister and I) will start with Kensington market and the one and only Lettuce Knit. After, we will be heading to the Queen street for The Knit Cafe and Romni Wools (they are having 20% off on some of their yarns!). Thank you, Angela, for your suggestion.

While in Montreal I was busy with the The Print O' The Wave Stole. Here is what it looks like for now:


I can already see the design of the stole. Can not wait to block it and see the yarn "bloom".

And this is my crochet project. I am really happy with the yarn - it is easy to work with and it makes a rather random pattern.


Time to get some rest before tomorrow's yarn-storethon.

No comments: