Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yes, I am scared.

Another long pause between posts. Seems like "back-to-school" rush affects even those who are not going back to school and do not have small children.
Truth is I am working on a secret gift project that is due in less than 2 weeks. I can not display any pictures of my progress but I can say that the technique used in the second part of the project is called

INTARSIA

Although it sounds like a name of an exotic flower I somehow feel that there is a poisonous center hiding behind the beautiful petals. Let me say it out load again: "intaaaaarsia".
And while I was reviewing the pattern I saw another scary animal: 3 needle bind off. I will have to attack this one tonight before getting to intarsia.

Image from A Good Yarn website

2 comments:

Sel and Poivre said...

I'm reading this on Friday - the day after the night of intaaarsia -I hope you enjoyed it!

Anya said...

Ha ha ha what a coincedence.

It looks like I'll be doing mine some time over the weekend. Wish me luck!